HOW WILL GARTAN PAYROLL HELP YOU?
- Flexible software that adapts to your organisation’s specific payroll requirements.
- Data driven reports and results that puts control back in your hands when it comes to payroll and associated costs.
- The reassurance of a product from a leading provider of proven payroll generating software.
- Accurate payroll monitoring as it is being earned, staff can monitor earnings in current pay cycle.
- Customer centred and intuitive solutions that bring significant efficiency and savings across the entire organisation.
- 17 years’ experience working within data critical environments.
- Activity Attendance Reports
- Absent Employees
- Contractual Performance Analysis
- Activity Costs Analysis
- Activity Absence Analysis
- Activity Budget Monitoring
- Authorising Reports
- Payment Arrears
- Online Employee Payroll Details
- Gartan Payroll Interface
- Employee Costs Analysis
- Training Analysis
- Video Tutorials
Advantages of payment by license
Unlike any other major supplier, Gartan products are available not as a once-off package sale but through a license agreement. This licensing option will free your organisation from a high cost, long-term agreement.Read More
Manually calculating pay entitlements for non-salaried staff can be a time consuming task. Cumbria County Council were manually calculating their part-time fire fighters’ payroll entitlements which resulted in regular errors due to the vast amount of paperwork involved. When you have to calculate down to the hour and minute it wasn’t the most effective way of doing things.
The challenge here wasn’t only related to paying staff for the work they performed but also calculating part-time holiday pay and other allowances. These payments are subject to complex algorithms since they’re tied-in to previous earnings. Even when the payroll entitlements were calculated, Cumbria still had to manually input the information into the main payroll system.Read the Solution