Information you need, when you need it
- Flexibility to tailor the software to your particular needs
- Data-driven reports providing detailed analysis
- 17 years’ experience providing a 100% reliable service.
- Seamless interface with your existing HR, Training, Payroll and any other associated systems
- Customer centred and intuitive solutions creating significant efficiency and savings
- - Minimum Staffing Levels
- - Sickness Absences
- - Overtime
- - Managing Overtime Limits
- - Overtime Interface
- - Employee Skills Monitoring
- - Video Tutorials
- - Absence Leave Requests:
- - Other Leave
- - Authorising Overtime
- - Miscellaneous Overtime
- - Shift Adjustments
- - Staff Analysis
Advantages of payment by license
Unlike any other major supplier, Gartan products are available not as a once-off package sale but through a license agreement. This licensing option will free your organisation from a high cost, long-term agreement.Read More
Managing multiple staff rosters is difficult and complex. Cambridgeshire Fire & Rescue Service employs over 300 fulltime staff across multiple locations and many roster systems. Keeping track of the key personnel, in the right place, at the right time required hours and hours, of manual planning. No small feat! Despite best efforts, leave and unforeseen sick days created gaps in staffing levels that could only be resolved by phone calls, last minute juggling of resources and an ever- expanding paper trail. It was highly inefficient.
Staff availability was further complicated because different rosters had different governing rules. Annual leave, training, sickness rules and overtime entitlements varied. This resulted in an inability to accurately manage and monitor both staff shortfalls and cost overspends.
More importantly, the organisation didn’t know whether it had sufficient staff to ensure that emergency vehicles were available throughout the 24 hours.Read the Solution