How Will Gartan Availability Help You?
- Ensures you have the right people, in the right place, at the right time.
- Flexible software that can be customised to your specific staffing needs.
- 20 years’ experience providing a 100% reliable service.
- Increased efficiency and opportunities for cutting costs.
- Easy-to-use solutions that require minimal staff training.
- - 24/7 Availability Management
- - Live Staffing Map
- - Contractual Performance Monitoring
- - Absence Management Analysis
- - Reports
- - System Access & Transaction Logs
- - Instant Staffing Breach Alerts
- - Staff Availability Display
- - Employee Skills Monitoring
- - Staff Movements
- - Gartan Interfaces
Advantages of payment by license
Unlike any other major supplier, Gartan products are available not as a once-off package sale but through a license agreement. This licensing option will free your organisation from a high cost, long-term agreement.Read More
Managing staff who work irregular hours can be tough, but when lives are at stake it’s essential. Gloucestershire Fire & Rescue Service, England is home to over 250 part-time fire fighters. The Service was coming up against the problem of ensuring that there were sufficient part-time staff, with the relevant skills, available to attend incidents over 24-hours. Since most of the part-time staff have civilian jobs too, it wasn’t always easy for them to inform the Fire & Rescue Service of their availability. Many part-time firefighters at Gloucestershire FRS had to physcially go in or phone the station to record their availability on a white board or spread sheet.
As a consequence, the Emergency Control Room never knew exactly how many vehicles could respond to an emergency call. Managers didn’t know who would be responding to an emergency callout and they were unable to compile accurate and meaningful performance data.Read the Solution